Become a Member | Donate | Meetings | Read Newsletter | Attend an Event | Contact Us
Sign up for our e-newsletter
Become a member
- If you believe that schools should stick to scientific fact and theory, rather than teach “intelligent design—
- If you believe that libraries should decide which books to stock on their shelves, rather than self-appointed religious guardians—
- If you believe that prayer belongs in homes and houses of worship, rather than schools and sports fields—
- If you believe that political campaigns should be open and honest—
- If you believe that racism, anti-gay rhetoric, and marginalization of the poor and disadvantaged have no place in Colorado or the United States—
...then join or donate to The Interfaith Alliance of Colorado today! You will have access to:
- Events celebrating the shared values and principles of Colorado’s interfaith traditions
- A Speakers Bureau presentation for your congregation or organization
- One Voice, our quarterly newsletter
- Public forums on critical issues such as school vouchers and religious and civil liberties
- Email alerts with public policy updates and news of coming events
JOIN TIA-CO TODAY!
If you prefer, click here to download our membership brochure to print and mail with your contribution.
Make a donation
TIA-CO invites individuals, congregations, nonprofit organizations and businesses who share our values to support our work. We also welcome partnering congregations to play an integral role in our mission. View our donation form to get started.
Join or host a TIA-CO meeting
Meetup TIA helps members of The Interfaith Alliance form lasting, influential and active community groups via the Meetup.com website.
Read our latest newsletter
One Voice is published quarterly and will give you a good sense of our work. View our latest issue by clicking here.
Attend an event